Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Manila Adventures: Binondo Boy

















The brother asked me to get something from the office in Binondo so I went there. Since I don't have classes and I was extremely bored at home, I thought of having one of those "photowalks" that they call. Hell, I'm no photographer, that's for sure. But I like taking photos, definitely.

When I got to Binondo, I realized some things. One is ang daming Chinese! GOSH. I'm so sorry for being dumb but yeah, so much Chinese people. So that's why it's called China Town. HAHA Silly me. And anothe r thing that struck me is the amount of banks they have there. There are soooo many banks! Truly a business district, I see. And finally, there seems to be an amazing amount of power lines and cables suspended everywhere. AS IN EVERYWHERE. Kinda scares me. But it makes for good photographs. HAHA.


What I wore:

Striped shirt from Topman.
Bleached denim polo, found it in the closet. I don't even know how it got there. LOL
Acid wash jeans, thrifted! And for Php 50, san ka pa? HAHA
Dad's old Bally shoes
Accessories from Divisoria



I also got these stuff from Eng Bee Tin coz my mom told me they're good. I got the Tikoy Roll Peanut flavor, Ube and Pastillas hopia and Ube Mochi! The ube mochi is seriously to die for! As for the ube and pastillas hopia, it's really good. Pero mauumay ka agad. HAHA It's masarap in ample amounts. But don't eat too much of it though. As for the Tikoy Roll, it's good. Too much filling for my taste. But yeah, it's good.


Will definitely go back to Binondo soon! Lots more tikoys to try! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment