Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Manila Adventures: Head Over Wheels










Outfit details: 



Blazer from the mother

V-neck from Zara.
Shorts from Alan Perry (yep, got it for Php 150 in Divi! Score!)
Shoes from Sperry
Bag from Wade
Sunglasses from Pretty and Perfect Closet



So today, I went to SM Centerpoint for a completely shallow reason: to buy some whitehead removers for my nose. HAHAHAHA Seriously, I did. But I really had nothing to do all day and thank God Ryan met up with me even if I had to wait for a long time. Brought the camera for no reason and I'm quite thankful that I did. 



And can I just say? GOOD LORD! The traffic in Sta. Mesa right now is unbelievable! Thanks to the shooting of The Bourne Legacy, some roads are blocked and lots of people are snooting around the set. Gosh, so annoying. But it' good that our country's getting some attention, I guess. Oh well, more power to our tourism! 




I'm thinking if I should get a Lookbook account. I dunno, I was just thinking. Should I? Pang-Lookbook na ba ang photos? Chos.

No comments:

Post a Comment