Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fresh Face. Fresh Phase.










It's been a really long time since I posted  a new blog entry since I was busy with lots of things; school, extra-curricuars, and the occasional family time and social life. Besides, I have to admit, this blog isn't really my top priority as of the moment. However, it still a significant part of my life right now so I try to give time to it as much as possible.


A few weeks ago, we had a retreat in Caleruega, a real awesome place in Batangas. It's high up in the mountains and the views are nothing short of spectacular. Moreover, it's just a stone's throw away from our high school retreat house; it makes me feel emotionally attached to the place more. As much as I hate retreats, it can be refreshing to go away from the city every once in a while.

 As anti-emotional as I can be, I can't help but reflect (even if I was forcing myself not to) on the things I consider significant in my life right now. Things. Personal things. And I guess it was some sort of re-revaluation of what was going on. It's insane how 3 days out of the city can make you think. I'm not exactly the most religious but then again, I'm not really so sure. Anyhow, I guess it's important to think of the current state of things when you're given a chance. Because when you don't, when will you?

Going back to Manila, I felt like I had a fresh face. A newer take on things. And with a fresh face comes a fresh phase; a better outlook on life. I just hope it sticks with me for a long while. 



As for the outfit, went really chill on this one. The sweater was prolly the only thing that made it a bit dapper. Funny how I wear thin clothes on cold weathers. Oh well, a life of opposites. HAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment