Saturday, May 28, 2011

PFW Day 1

Me and my brother's rack of outfits ready for speedy dress-ups and camera action!
And the shoes are lined up and good to go too! Brogues, plimsolls, high-cut sneakers, military boots and old oxfords. Talk about diversity!
So this is what greeted us for the first show: LONG LINES. Typical. Sucks for those wearing high-heels and (ehem) real tight combat boots. HAHA! 
Team Preview! Forever Chic and Fabulous as always! From what I heard, Daryl was wearing a mullet dress straight out of Chris Diaz's collection for that season. And Andre's Celine bag was just divine!

Models. Gorgeous, skinny models. Love love.
Me and Joma posing for someone who took our photo. Mind you, the faux fur I was wearing was surprisingly light! My brother got fur balls just by sitting next to me. LOL! And I had a leather jacket underneath. CRAZY!
Joma and photographer Lois messing with the menu. Haha! 
Went straight to Shakey's  at Boni Circle for some post-show dinner.  Pizza and spaghetti! Yum yum!
Practicing pouts for tomorrow's show. Hahaha!

More crazy fur action! I kept leaving trails of hair everywhere. HAHA!


So that was it for our day 1 in PFW. Watched the 10 Fashion Show featuring Thomasian designers. Woo! Thomasian pride. HAHA! And then watched Men's Wear too. Saw some pieces which I really loved. Headed on to the show of Gerry Katigbak, Arnold Galang and Chris Diaz. Amazing as usual. Love Chris' pieces the most and the Arnold Galang platforms were amazing! And Gerry Katigbak's was sheer genius. Love, love, love.

Since my camera was being a bitch, some photos were blurry and I didn't really feel like taking that much photos anymore. And aside from sitting through the shows (which gave me a lot of butt pain LOL), I had to endure stuffing my feet into a pair of DM's one size smaller than my feet. Oh well, fashion usually isn't comfortable anyway. LOL.

Headed on to Shakey's at Boni Circle (yeah, it's far from MOA) so that our houses are just within reach afterwards. So far, it's been an awesome, awesome day. Can't wait for the next days! 

2 comments: