Monday, January 23, 2012

From A New Perspective







Today, I brought my camera with me because we had a shoot in UST for a pageant. What I didn't know was we'd be shooting at the very top of the Main Building. It was pretty intense, having a fear of heights, and still taking photos. The first photo was taken at 8:30 AM. It almost looks like an architectural drawing. The next two photos are two views of the Main Building's center. It was my first time being that high and hopefully, even with my fear of heights eating me alive, it won't be my last.

The last three photos were taken when I was in a jeepney. I was alone in the back and the sunlight was just perfect. I can't resisting taking some stolen shots; even if my camera was outside the jeepney with the risk of being snatched anytime. 

Definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment