Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Uniform Diaries

Since I study in UST, a uniform is required. Gosh. The uniform. It has perks and disadvantages. I, for one, feel restrained when I have uniform. It makes me feel as if I'm in a prison or something. Basta! But the good thing about uniforms is that I don't have to think of what to wear everyday. But as I got older, I realized that maybe, just maybe, I can break a few rules and get away with it. Well, I did. HAHA. I started wearing more things other than my uniform. It became a challenge! Instead of thinking "What to wear?", I started thinking "What to wear with it?". And with that, I shall be documenting my attempts to make the uniform more than just a uniform.  Starting off with what I wore yesterday, January 30, 2011.




Accessories (left to right):
Studded leather wrap around bracelet from GH.
Braided blue bracelet from my friend.
Stud bracelet from Divi. (40 pesos for  pieces baby!)
Gold leather belt from Quiapo.


Seriously, if you look good enough, you'll see awesome accessories at rock bottom prices in Quiapo in Divisoria. As in seriously!


This bag came to me as a surprise. I was waiting for my sister near SM when I chanced upon it in a thrift store. It was originally priced at 800 pesos. Haggled it down to 300. And what's funny was I kept looking for this kind of bag EVERYWHERE. Seriously. Ever since I saw bags like these in Tumblr, I just had to had one!

My overused Doc Martens. 




Outfit details:


Uniform: Obviously, UST CFAD
Blazer: Two Percent Homme
Watch: Aldo
Jeans: Giordano Concepts


I'll be having more of these uniform diaries because I feel the need to document what I wear on a daily basis to avoid wearing it again. HAHAHA But seriously. And feeling ko, it will challenge me to create other unique looks with my uniform. 


Credits to Stef Gualberto and Jodie Hernandez for taking my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment