Monday, May 7, 2012

Style Origins: Brands




























 


As I said in my last blog post, I watched the Men's Wear Collection in Ayala's Style Origins at Trinoma a few days ago. Brands such as Florsheim, Van Heusen, Swatch, Izod, Debenhams, Topman, Sperry, Mundo , Maldita Man, and Celio with Pedro shoes featured their new season collections in a fashion show that combined downtown dressing with stylish pieces that are appropriate for the Manila weather. I loved Topman's collection and Mundo's collection because my personal style leans to their aesthetic and design concept more. A mix of preppy and casual with a dash of color. Something I would definitely wear!

Oh. And one more thing. Aside from Enchong Dee, rising star Joseph Marco also walked the ramp in a blazer that is just beyond! I wish I knew who designed it though. Props to him or her!

Once again, thanks to Cariza, Jonver and Mamon for watching with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment