Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monotone


I have always loved the allure of black and white photos; especially ones with just the right amount of grain. It gives off that nostalgic feel; of memories gone by and time passed. It's amazing how photos can contain the emotions of people, freeze a smile in time, and preserve a memory in just a snap of a shutter. 

Drama aside, I thought about posting these photos because I don't want these snapshots to rot unseen in my hard drive. I personally think people should take photos of other things beside themselves because you never know what you're going to get sometimes. It's also a good outlet for creativity. And you don't have to be a professional photographer. Sometimes, a hobbyist can take just as good photos. You never know, it just might be the thing you're going to be good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment