Monday, August 27, 2012

Ignite at Il Terrazzo


 The night was started by Gino Quillamor of RX 93.1 as host of the night.

 And of course, one of the main reasons I came: DJ David Callum! He's just divine.


 The crowd. Lots of awesome people!

 I swore not to drink that night. Unfortunately, I'm easy to pressure and my excuses are lame. This was already my 3rd shot. HAHAHA.

 With my forever date, Nicole Santos. Yihee.

Bloggers! L-R: Mikki, Rovie, Angel, Nicole, Catch (so red! haha) and I.

 A really happy photo with this gorgeous girl, Rachelle!

 Me with Catch, Angel, Verge, and Nicole

The party was seriously awesome! Rachelle seems to think so too!

Last August 24, I went to Il Terrazzo's Ariato for Ignite Il Terrazzo, an awesome launch of the newest lifestyle hub in Quezon City. I came straight from my class so my outfit wasn't exactly the most prepared. Nyaha. It was my second time to go to Il Terrazzo that night. The first time was a few months ago, when we had to look for some place to eat in Tomas Morato. The good thing about Il Terrazzo is that it has a lot of establishments that offer a wide variety of services ranging from fine dining, fitness, technology, event venues, and so much more! It truly is a lifestyle hub of different sorts, all rolled into one.

As for the party, it was simply amazing. We arrived by 9:30 PM; by that time, there were only a few people. But come 10 PM, more people arrived and that's when the fun really started! And to add to that, the simply divine music hunk, DJ David Callum, arrived to start spinning! Gosh, heaven, you guys. 

Went home a bit earlier than the others; but definitely not as sober. HAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment