Saturday, April 30, 2011

In a Land of Grace

Kristel and I taking photos of each other coincidentally. NOT. 
The old and new SC planning. CHOS. We were watching a movie. HAHA So much for planning.



WWII Jeepneys! COOL! 
Where we slept. Well, where we watched all night actually. Till I fell asleep. HAHA.

They have a private lake! Comes with crocodiles. Kidding LOL






Can I just say? Graceland in Tayabas, Quezon is pretty awesome. Seriously. Lakes, rope bridges and deer bitches. DEER! And white picket fences. LOVE.
So tiring. 
The old and new presidents of the SC.
And a bonfire. HAHA


Last April 27, the school peeps and I headed to Graceland to have some sort of planning for the next school year. Well, honestly, the planned while I took it as a form of small vacation. Of course I helped too! (though not really haha) And it was awesome. It was my first time to be around a bonfire and roasting marshmallows! I felt like a boyscout. HAHA. The last time I was here, I was running around drenched in sweat because of our leadership camp. But now, it's a vacation. Life's good. Definitely.

On our way home, we decided to stop by a church that's seriously wicked. Will blog about it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment