Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Repeat Performance









So basically, instead of swimming, this is what we do on vactions: mini-shoots. Yep, that's pretty much it. Mind you, it wasn't an easy feat donning a blazer, a cardigan and a pair of boots under the sweltering heat of the sun. Geez. But it was fun attracting stares from the guys and gals who wanted to use the playground while we were shooting. HAHA! 


I used the same top in the 3 different looks since I was too much of a bum to bring more clothes. It was a repeat performance for my striped top all the way. Heck, I didn't even bring swimming shorts. So I had to swim in my khakis. HAHA! But the brother brought the boots and the blazer and some other crap. So yeah. Playing dress up under the summer heat, very good idea.

Oh, and while my cousins got a tan, I got a sunburn. That just sucks. And see those rocks I was lying on? THEY WERE AS HOT AS FRYING PANS. Seriously. I felt like a T-bone (literally just a bone) on a sizzling platter. Whew. But yeah, the stares were priceless. LOL. Must do more of these in school. Maybe in the middle of Ayala Avenue. HAHA!

I need more emotions in my blog. Ugh, I talk like a robot. A heartless but nevertheless fashionable robot. HAHA! Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment